Golden Fellowship is a seniors’ ministry for men and women that meets throughout the week for fellowship and Bible study. Members participate in group activities, field trips, and volunteer together in various projects around the church.
The Missionary Support Group is a seniors ministry that creates and sells beautiful crafts to support missionaries around the world.
- Enlivens seniors to keep mentally alert and physically involved
- Provides meaningful relationships with other seniors
- Affirms, encourages, and disciples the faith of each senior
- Reaches out to seniors who have not yet surrendered their lives to Christ
- Provides opportunities for seniors to use their gifts, talents, and skills for the Lord
- Fosters opportunities for seniors to participate in the spiritual community of our church
All gatherings meet in Red Hill Prayer Room.
Missionary Support Group
Wednesdays, 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Women’s Care and Net Group for Seniors
Fridays, 9:00 to 10:15 a.m.
Fridays, 10:15 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.